Tales of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Hero in all of us. What will you do with your power?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Abyss

The Dungeons

RPG-D

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

HELP from Nicholas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

HELP from Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: HELP from Nicholas   HELP from Nicholas EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 am

So even though Nick's Contagion has taken traffic from the site (Damn you Nick! *shakes fist*) We have to admit that he has it pretty well put together as far as the system of XP, renown, gold, etc etc. Maybe we can have him help us sort of revamp the site to tweak the renown system? I noticed how for the 'Survival Rating' was based on how often you posted, how often you started threads, visiting the Chat and just being on the site. Maybe we could use that as renown instead of the number of posts. That way, posts in the general discussion (like this) won't count towards renown since it's not RP based anyways.

Just a suggestion. Let me know your input :3
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com
ManiacMidget
Guild Master
ManiacMidget

Renown : 164

HELP from Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP from Nicholas   HELP from Nicholas EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:11 am

Sure I can try that. I just have to find what that is. It's technically already there, I've seen it but I don't know how to make it show up I guess. Also i think his increased traffic is due to the fact that everyone likes/knows zombies. It's set modern day and everyone has played L4D ya know?
Back to top Go down
Smoke Bullet
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Smoke Bullet

Renown : 43

HELP from Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP from Nicholas   HELP from Nicholas EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:54 pm

o.o

It's under the "Modules" tab. I changed the name to "Survival Rating" but it's really called simply "Points," I think.
Back to top Go down
ManiacMidget
Guild Master
ManiacMidget

Renown : 164

HELP from Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP from Nicholas   HELP from Nicholas EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Ok so I did that. Easy enough. I was tempted to change the value of each message or subject but decided not to for now. Now how do I lure people in and then trap them?
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

HELP from Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP from Nicholas   HELP from Nicholas EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:14 am

Candy and a rape van.
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

HELP from Nicholas Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP from Nicholas   HELP from Nicholas Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP from Nicholas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Albion :: Beyond Albion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: