Tales of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Hero in all of us. What will you do with your power?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Abyss

The Dungeons

RPG-D

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

Renown : 42

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Hello my name is Horizon! After a tired search for an actual Fable roleplay site I have finally found one! Lately I have had the urge to rp once more after a server of mine devoted to serious roleplay was shut down due to lack of funding and so I moved on spent time away from my computer. But like I said, I have the urge once more and my creativity needs to branch out rather than be confined to certain universes such as Star wars, Fallout, etc. So Fable was my top priority. I always enjoyed the scenery and lore of the videogame and thought it might be fun to roleplay in such a setting. Hopefully I can make this my home rp for a while :]
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Welcome to the site! =D I'm glad people are finding the place on their own (instead of Eva and myself bullying our friends) Right now we're sort of in the middle of things, about to get a battle system set up, and revamping the whole quests and shops aspects of the site. BUT this doesn't mean you can't make your profile and start freeform RPing!
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 pm

A battle system? Should it not be judged by realistic terms when it comes to fighting with blades and projectiles? And magic would be common sense where it hold true I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm

We are getting the battle systems mainly for when a Hero is doing a quest, but I would imagine generally free-form you can use your best judgement :3 we want how you earn your quest XP, gold and renown to be fair =P
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Horizon

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Mystic wrote:
We are getting the battle systems mainly for when a Hero is doing a quest, but I would imagine generally free-form you can use your best judgement :3 we want how you earn your quest XP, gold and renown to be fair =P

This is my input for the whole experience and gold deal.

Administrators should appraise the quests on a case by case basis with a non biased opinion. OR set parameters for the Hero to fulfill. And each one that the Hero succeeds in will earn him more experience and gold Smile
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm

That's pretty much the plan, but the battle system will be for when you have to actually battle something in the quests. You'll see it once we get it up and running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Albion :: Beyond Albion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: