Tales of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Hero in all of us. What will you do with your power?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Abyss

The Dungeons

RPG-D

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS? Empty
PostSubject: I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS?   I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:57 am

Do you see what I did there? Lols. Anyways, I just have questions i thought of last night before going ot bed, and if you don't know the answer right away I'll be more than happy to help discuss an answer :3

1. Can our characters be in multiple places at once? Like, can they be doing a quest, but then be in another free roleplay? Or even do multiple quests at a time? I'm more concerned about the questxfreeplay. Personally I feel two quests at once is cheating =P.

2. As far as Will goes, we'll be purchasing new spells with gold, correct? Do we need to purchase 'upgrades' to spells we already have to make them stronger and more effective, or do you trust us to make our Will gradually grow more powerful as our Heroes do?

This is more of a suggestion, but we should have like...self quests, namely when your hero gets married or has a kid, like in the game. Obviously, you wouldn't get gold for these, but renown. You can have two heroes apply for a marriage license =P

4. Also, should we add The Sandgoose to Oakfield? It IS another bar, but it's a more humble, not dangerous bar in a farm town than the Cow and Corset.
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com
ManiacMidget
Guild Master
ManiacMidget

Renown : 164

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS?   I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:09 am

Very Happy
I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS? 12834710

1. Yes your character can be in multiple places at once. It doesn't really matter to me if you're all over the board. It'll fill up faster that way Wink Also The different topics you're in could be happening at different times anyway. I guess the only thing would be if you're trying to create a consistent story line. At that point it's up to you to keep things straight Razz

As far as multiple Quests go, I think it's ok. You can't get do the same Quest at the same time but like with the Bounty Quests, it's so generic that you can do them multiple times. When I get around to putting up more detailed Quests (whenever that may be Razz) those will be up for a certain periods of time and then removed (well that's the plan anyway). Also I understand that if you start one Quest and then another Hero asks you to join another you should be able to. Again, it's the whole other place other time thing.

Also if you take on a bunch of Quests and end up not finishing them I'll probably restrict you from requesting more than one at a time since you proved you can't handle it.

2. Yes. Buying new spells will occur in the Weapons shop. And I was planning on having spells be upgraded at the shop too. I trust YOU guys, who are currently on here, to upgrade your powers in a reasonable manner but I'll put it in the shop because there are those people who want to make themselves the most powerful.

3. I never thought that. I'll have to look into it and see if I can come up with a suitable list of quests that only get you renown.

4. Yes Very Happy The Sandgoose will be in Oakfield

Thanks for all your questions and suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Hero
Icarus

Renown : 135

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS?   I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS? EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:14 am

OMG PICTURE. Anyways, thanks for answering! I'll just talk to you in chat :3 since that's where you're at.
Back to top Go down
http://abysseod.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS?   I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS? Empty

Back to top Go down

I CAN HAZ QUEST-IONS?
Page 1 of 1